You must be very excited as soon you are going to be welcoming a baby girl or boy in your life and you would certainly want to celebrate that with your family and friends. Be it your sister or best friend organizing a special day full of pampering for you or you are inviting everyone for the baby shower, in both the cases you need baby shower invitations to send to your guests.
Easy Tips for Baby Shower Invitation Wording
Keep in mind the following tips for writing a baby shower invitation wording:
- Make sure that language that you use clarifies that the invitation is for the baby shower.
- Include the name of the person for whom the baby shower is.
- It is always recommended to include the name of the person who is hosting the shower so that the guests can connect with them for any other information in relation with the event.
- Include the date of the event along with the timings.
- Make sure that you don’t miss on including the address of the place where the event will be help. If it is a digital invite then you can also include the link for the Google maps.
- You can also include in the invite the details of the gift registry or any gift suggestions.
- Contact details of the RSVP
Baby Shower Invitation Wording Examples
Sweet Baby Boy Shower Invitation Wording
- A cute little prince is on his way! Let us come together to honor Samantha ahead of her special day.
- Oh boy! It is time to gather and pamper Nita with gifts for the little man who is going to arrive soon.
- You are invited to join in the celebrating Ana’s brand new baby boy’s arrival by showering her with lots of love and gifts that are going to be all blue.
- Roses are red and violets are blue. And we are ready to shower Sam’s baby boy in love but how about you?
- We are excited to invite you to the baby shower of Julia as she is all set to welcome her little prince in this world.
Precious Baby Girl Shower Invitation Wording
We have come up with the most adorable and unique baby shower invitation wording examples for baby girl. Use these fantastic and precious baby girl shower invitation wordings to have a very special invite designed.
- A precious adorable princess is about to arrive! Come and join in the baby shower of Lina before she arrives.
- Tickle her in pink! The Smith family is happy to announce that a baby girl is soon going to arrive in their family. Come and join us in the baby shower of Emily as we pamper her with love.
- Join us in showering Rhea with lots of love as she awaits the arrival of their dearest darling daughter.
- The little lady is going to arrive her soon. Come and shower her mom with lots of pink gifts.
- Girls are made with sugar and spice. Let us come together and shower Ana and her baby girl with lots of things that are nice.
Gender Neutral Shower Invitation Wording
You can even choose to send gender neutral shower invitation wordings to send to your guests. You can choose from these gender neutral shower invitation wordings example that have been shared below.
- A new baby is on the way. Come and celebrate by pampering Samantha before the arrival of the baby.
- A cute little voyager is on the way to Smith’s home. Let us shower Riya before the baby arrives.
- There is a new limb that is growing on the Smith’s family tree and it is time to celebrate by showering Ana with lots of love and gifts.
- Join us in helping Ellie as she gets ready to welcome her little one. Let us pamper her with our love and lets us make this day a memorable one for her.
- It takes a village to raise a child they say. Let us pamper Jenie before the arrival of the little one into the village.
Coed Baby Shower Invitation Wording
Celebrating the mom and daddy on their special day is a wonderful idea and with the coed baby shower invitation wordings shared below, you can have a creative and special invitation wording designed for the special day.
- Come and join us for Ana and Richard’s couple shower. All are invited for the celebration.
- Let us shower both mommy and daddy on their big day.
- It is time to celebrate the soon to be parents. Let us shower Sandy and Sam as they get ready to welcome their baby.
- Henry and Sam invite you all to their co-ed baby shower.
- Make their special day all the more special with your presence. Richard and Ana invite you to their couple shower.
Creative Book Instead of Card Invitation Wording
It is always a great idea to have receive the books instead of cards and you can always put it forward to your guests with creative book instead of card invitation wordings that have been shared below:
- We invite you to celebrate the newest addition in our family. Please bring a book along sign the inside of it for our little one.
- We have one small request that will not be very difficult. Please bring a book instead of a card and don’t forget to sign the inside of it.
- It would be very kind of you to bring a book signed by you instead of a card.
- Let us welcome this baby in the world of books and reading. Instead of a card, it is a book that we will appreciate more.
- We would request you to please get a book signed by you instead of a card.